Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This and That


Living la vida leopard Posted by Hello

*Some sadist at work insists on watching “American Idol” every Tuesday night and I think he should be prosecuted for human rights violations.

*I was feeling very art deco tonight, so I came home and made myself a martini. Unfortunately it was disgusting and I had to throw it out after two sips. I have to face facts that I’m just a wussy beer drinker.

*Every night on ESPN Classic there is a show called “Five Reasons You Can’t Blame… Steve Bartman.” The ellipses suggest there are other episodes, but it’s been Steve Bartman every night this week. What about Bill Buckner? What about… okay, I’m no Sports Guy, I can’t think of anyone else. But why did they make a show about Steve Bartman that's on every night?

*The Mouse Alert has been elevated to Yellow (High) because Snoop has been stalking something behind the microwave all day. Hopefully it's just another harmless mastodon-sized bug.

Again, keeping the list to just five will be difficult…

Top Five Leopard Print Things I Own

5. Faux fur jacket from H&M
4. Furry pillow
3. Mouse Ears from Disney
2. Slippers
1. (TIE) CUTE pink and leopard purse
(TIE) Flask, which I’ve never used, but will once I graduate to straight vokka

No comments: