Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Elephant Rage

I recently watched the awesome “Elephant Rage” on NGC, which was about how more and more elephants are going into villages and kicking the crap out of people because they are PISSED humans are taking over the land and cutting down trees and all that Greenpeace shit.

Well I have one word for you elephants. Why don’t you evolve some more, and then maybe you could be in charge. Sure, you’re big and strong, but can you mix a martini? Can you send an email? I don’t think so.

Shut up, elephants.

Here are my favorite quotes from the show:

“Something terrible is driving them to rampage.”
“I debated getting out of elephants altogether.”
“Are they finally reaching the breaking point?”
“What will we do? Will we give elephants more land... more dignity... more hope?”

*Shut up, elephants, except Babar. You know that dude can mix a martini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog ever.