Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Stats


T-Wo makes the last out Posted by Hello

My Day at Yankee Stadium

B trains that broke down on the way there: 1
People who looked like extras on The Sopranos: 44,967
Obnoxious white trash girls sitting next to me drinking Coors Light: 2
Guys in a wifebeater and gold chains continuously yelling “Trot, you suck!:” 1
Fights in which people were ejected: 3
Red Sox fans around me: 0
People cheering for A-Rod before his HR: 0
People cheering for A-Rod after his HR: 17
"Hip hip Jorge" chants: .5 (mercifully)
Babies Tino Martinez saved from a burning building before the game: 4
Years I aged during "God Bless America:" 11
Fingernails Jeter broke when he got hit: 3
Runs Mariano gave up in the 9th: 4
Obnoxious white trash girls sitting next to me drinking Coors Light who finally shut up in the 9th inning: 2

No comments: