Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Lethal Sloth

I'm still recovering from an exhausting Meatster/Opening Day doubleheader in Boston, so I dug deep into the annals of stuff I made up while trying not to kill myself at my last job. (And someday I will figure out that whole HTML-table thing.)

Write Your Own Lifetime Movie Kit

Choose Title:
Pick an adjective:Add a deadly sin:
FatalLust
DeadlyGreed
LethalPride
DesperateSloth
DangerousAnger
PreciousMurder
CarnalAdultery


Cast:


Pick any three:
Kate JacksonTracey GoldBrian Dennehy
Sharon LawrenceKelli MartinKen Olin
Meredith Baxter BirneyKim DelaneyRickSchroeder
Tori SpellingCorkyMark-Paul Gosselaar

Plot:

Fill in the blanks:

This movie is about a woman who must ________
a) kill her husband
b) kill her lover
c) kill her husband’s lover
d) kill her boss

and survive _______
a) prison
b) rape
c) prison rape
d) incest
e) breast cancer

in order to save her ________
a) job
b) marriage
c) family
d) breast

No comments: