Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Say A Little Prayer For Me

For a couple of minutes, I thought we were having a brown out because the lights were flickering, but then I realized my light bulb was not screwed in right, which could also be the title of my autobiography. (Ha! Ha! That sauvignon blanc, how it does run on.)

Anyway, I had THE most fabulous night tonight. I have a new shelf in my bathroom, which I installed with minimal carnage, although I drilled a few extraneous holes in the wall before getting it right. But it really balances the bathroom, which I think, from a feng shui perspective, can only be a good thing.

Also, the RS won, the Janks lost, and I INSIST the Red Sox sign pitcher Jimmy Gobble immediately because I’ve been so depressed since Pokey Reese left. Jimmy Gobble is the best name I’ve heard in my entire life. In fact, I’m officially changing my name to Katie Gobble and I will not answer to anything else.

My apartment is clean, I’m listening to crappy 70s music, and I could not be happier.

1 comment:

Surrender to Destiny said...

LoL I was brought to your blog, cause I was bored and started to click the "next blog" button (it's quite a fun game if you're really that bored or really want to avoid math homework...)

Just as an actual comment, your first paragraph is freaking awesome. LoL and that would be an awesome title for an autobiography...for me most of the time too. LoL

anywhoo yes just a random note :) howdy hola and toodool doo. :)