Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hardly Working

This week on Jeopardy is Ultimate Tournament of Champions Week. I think it should be Ultimate Fighting Tournament of Champions Week, I’d like to see Ken Jennings kick some ass in that.

I propose an Apprentice drinking game in which you have to drink every time someone says “outside the box."

What I did at work tonight: watched The Apprentice, read through 4 week's worth of wedding announcements on Timesunion.com (did not know anyone), watched Sex and the City, tried to stem the American Idol-induced bleeding in my ears, ate a Twix bar, contemplated suicide-by-stapler, thought about Amstel Light, checked my email 9,387 times (number of emails received: 3), read the Sports Guy.

To think I left Boston and my cushy 11-7, weekends-off gig for all this!

Crap! I just realized I missed the One Day at a Time Reunion!!! Wop on your feet, y’all.

Mouse Alert: Green = Guarded

No comments: